I introduce to you THE Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Bates.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

And Then There Were Two Months...

Oh my gosh! We are getting married in two months! Holy Cow! Time is flying and I have lots to update you all on.
The Holiday Season was great. It should be considered a fine art trying to balance two families' activities, but we all managed. I am so thankful that our families live so close together and enjoyed every minute with both.
I took a bit of a break from wedding planning during the holidays and dove right back in in January. It began with The Amazing Race of Finding Addresses(of everyone I have ever met and those who I haven't got to meet yet!) That's insane. For those who ever plan on getting married in your life, START NOW!!! It takes forever. But once I got the addresses typed up...it's been a lot more enjoyable! My Mom came up the last weekend of January and we did wedding stuff all weekend, watched movies, ate pizza, and just had girl talk. It was a blast! I love my Mom so much and I am so glad she has been so awesome through this whole experience. She makes me feel so special. Anyway, we got the centerpieces for the reception, bought Micheal's completely out of their lilacs, and got most of the invitations ready to be mailed. We did good! That was quite the busy bee weekend, but a complete blast.
This last week my Mom came up again and I got my dress!! I absolutely, completely, 100%, over the moon, tears to my eyes, love it! I feel like a princess in it and I can't wait to wear it all day in two months. I have all my jewelry picked out for it(well, my Aunt LeAnn is still making the earrings, but I know they'll be perfect) and I am ready to go!

We also mailed the invites this last week while my mom was here. I already have RSVPs and its my favorite new hobby to go check the mailbox to see who else is coming. Love it.

Well, you all are caught up for now. I am currently working on typing up the newspaper announcements, making the slideshow, creating the memory table, writing my vows, and starting the programs for the ceremony. I love you all and can't wait to see everyone in April. Until later.

Love,
Krissy

3 comments:

Kathleen :) said...

I can't wait for your wedding! It is going to be such a beautiful day!! :) Keep us posted on wedding plans and let me know if I can help with anything!

Lindsay Dunning said...

oh my oh my oh my! I'm so excited!!!

julie said...

Krissy:
Looking forward to the upcoming showers this month. It'll be exciting to see you all so much!! Cannot believe it's almost here---CONGRATS on the new job--Love ya, Julie B.